Remember Sammy Jankis

Snapping photos of my cheap ass Walls ice cream. Share it with the world. Look at what I'm having for lunch. Cheap ass Walls ice cream. Please retweet this. Please reblog this. Please like this. Please share this with your social circle. This is a pivotal moment in my life and I want the whole world to know. That I have cheap ass Walls ice cream for lunch. Three scoops. Please retweet this. Please reblog this. Please like this. Please share this with your precious social circle. This moment, I want to own it. This is a life defining moment, life changing experience, life as you know it will never ever be the same again after this. And I want this moment to be cherished for years to come. Long after I'm gone, people will still talk about it. I, while living have eaten cheap ass Walls ice cream for lunch. Please retweet this. Please reblog this. Please like this. Please share this with your pretentious social circle. #kidsthesedays